Retail Ops Manager
Retail Ops Manager
Salary up to £28,000 per annum Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Retail Operations Manager who is passionate about ensuring the smooth operational running of this beautiful location in Oswestry, Shropshire.
You must have a proven track record in retail operations, achieving sales and be passionate about people development. This is a key store so we are looking for a strong calibre candidate to assist in managing this location on a day to day basis and through their events creation and delivery process.
Ideally you will have experience as an Operations Manager / Store Manager / General Store Manager gained within retail plus have some experience within buying/purchasing.
- Influencing the strategy and process for the recruitment, development and management of store staff
- Ensure the store operates within the requirements of all Health & Safety and Trading Standards regulations and requirements
- To be a specialist in the sector and create plans to react to changing markets
- Oversee deliveries of stock
- Oversee the implementation, set up, activity and close down of site events
- Loss prevention compliance
- Lead and develop the store team in delivering a leading retail experience in terms of customer service and work environment
- Ensure that the store consistently delivers the Brand values
- Manage the store in line with all company administration, HR & Security policies and procedures
- Manage the differing stock life cycles to achieve maximum sales and margins, and minimise stock reductions and loss
- Manage stock administration in line with company procedures
- Opening and closing the store
If you are interested don't hesitate apply today.......
Please send your CV to Alec Kerwin at aleckerwin@c2recruitment or contact by phone on for a private and confidential discussion.
This role is being advertised by C2 Retail Recruitment one of the leading independent retail recruitment agencies in the UK. We recruit for all areas of Retail, Fashion and Hospitality covering the whole of the UK and our highly experienced consultants have actually worked within the retail industry and have a passion for it. So when we say we are different, we actually are!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here