Senior Data Visualisation Analyst Tableau
SENIOR DATA VISUALISATION ANALYST (ADVANCED TABLEAU, SQL, EXCEL)
£50,000-£65,000 + BENEFITS
A well known financial technology company are looking to add another person to their ever growing analytics function. As it stands they have a team of 40 which ranges from Analysts, Data Scientists, BI Specialists and Data Visualisation specialists. They are looking to add another person to the Data Visualisation team.
This company has an impressive client list and market share and are always at the cutting edge of emerging technologies given the online nature of their business.
Their Data transformation team spans both business and technology and has really helped to put data at the centre of business operations over the past 5 years. At its core is a Data Platform which is Hadoop based and allows insight to be developed for both their internal teams as well as their customers
If you were to be successful in your application for this Data Visualisation Analyst (Advanced Tableau, SQL, Excel), your responsibilities would include:
- The creation and maintenance of a suite of best in class Tableau dashboards that meet the reporting needs for internal stakeholders and customers
- Stay ahead of the new Tableau functionality and drive implementation of new and better dashboards
- Enhance the current reporting output, moving them from legacy (MS Office) approach o Tableau providing enhanced visualisation and usability
- Ensure all Tableau dashboards are rigorously tested, documented and quality controlled to deliver the most accurate and compelling out
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order for your application for the Data Visualisation Analyst (Advanced Tableau, SQL, Excel) role to be successful you will need;
- Considerable experience with the design and implementation of Tableau dashboards (ideally across multiple recent versions)
- Extensive history of delivering analytical or reporting solutions at using Tableau
- Knowledge and experience of both implementing new dashboards as well as improving current suites of dashboards
- Strong experience of implementing Tableau data processes to overcome difficult business processes
- Strong experience building easily usable and scaleable reporting processes and outputs
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Data Visualisation Analyst (Advanced Tableau, SQL, Excel), role please apply via this site.
Tableau, SQL, Excel, Reporting, Dashboard design, delivery and maintenance, automation, Data Visualisation