The Buying and Merchandising division of Exsurgo is recruiting a Workforce Manager for a desirable Global Retail Company.
Manage and develop the Workforce tool (WFM) to provide the best customer experience and optimise and leverage the Salaries & Benefit (S&B) financial budget. Provide best practice, business performance, training and business process improvement. Maintain the workforce tool with the latest employee legislation and trading requirements. Provide regular analysis and statistics to senior management levels, ensure the business benefits are understood and adopted. Communicate effectively with key business partners.
The successful individual will:
- Set clear expectations, develop and inspire the team to deliver result
- Create a working environment to allow; creativity, strong work ethic and passion
- Take responsibility of your personal performance, use the learning and development tools and seek feedback to review performance.
- Develop strong business relationships with all Business partners adopt a ‘win win’ approach.
- Be agile, juggle priorities effectively and obtain support to complete tasks when required.
- Be considered, collaborate to support decision making
- Take responsibility for and conduct regular reviews, tackling performance issues promptly
- Co-create career paths and create development opportunities to support succession planning opportunities
- Effectively utilise team members to fullest potential, driving motivating, team work and recognition
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!