ICT Team Leader
Keen to find work in one of central London`s most beautiful, intriguing areas? Looking for an exciting career within the Hospitality Industry? Enthused by the idea of being based in one of our seven unique hotels? If so, then read on!
Since 1837, our client has offered visitors to central London an excellent standard of accommodation, a charming portfolio of unique hotels to choose from, and exceptional value for money.
Due to continued success and growth, our client is now looking to recruit enthusiastic and organised ICT Support Team Leader to join our client.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as an ICT Support Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
• Supervise the ICT support team on day-to-day basis to ensure provision of high quality, end-to-end 1st & 2nd line support
• Responsible for personal provision of high quality end-to-end professional, technical support and input to all areas of the Company
• Maintain ICT networks infrastructure including computer systems, telephone systems, security systems (e.g. CCTV), and all other data systems in conjunction with Head of Department and ICT support team
• Develop, install, implement, maintain and monitor all network security measures (e.g. firewall, web security, etc.) in conjunction with Head of Department and ICT support team
• Assist Head of Department with planning, implementation and management of ICT projects
• Support Head of Department with supplier management and maintenance of external contracts
• Provide timely information, advice and guidance on all aspects of ICT to the Company when required
• Provide support with Company specific systems, including PMS, EPOS, S&C, MC, HR, and Payroll
• Deputise for Head of Department as and when required
• Supervise the ICT support team on day-to-day basis with all aspects of people management, e.g. annual leave requests, rota management, sickness absence management, performance management etc.
• Undertake workload and workforce supervision of ICT support team
• Actively managed quality, compliance and customer experience for internal / external customers and, where appropriate, suppliers
Who are they looking for?
To be successful as their ICT Support Team Leader, you will need to have:
• Minimum 2 years` experience in a similar position
• Must have the following qualifications:
- Cisco Certification (CCNA/CCNP)
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE/MCSA/MCP)
Rewards & Benefits
As an ICT Support Team Leader with the company. you will be entitled to:
- Free meals on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role, please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of ICT Support Team Leader!
Salary - £32,000 - 35,000
Location - WC1N, London
Working Pattern - 5 days of 7 to rota instead of Monday - Friday
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.