Internal Communications Consultant
Our Public Sector client is currently looking to recruit and Internal Communications Consultant to join their team.
As Internal Communications Consultant you will provide consistent engaging and timely communications at both corporate and directorate levels using a variety of media channels. You will also advise managers at all level of seniority on internal communications approaches and strategies.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to;
- Providing employee engagement and internal communications advice and support to colleagues
- Assist in the development and delivery of creative and innovative engagement and internal communication plans
- Manage the creation and dissemination of internal communication and staff engagement materials
- Undertake projects, ensuring that the agreed outcomes are delivered on time, within budget and to expected standards
- Ensure that all communications activities with colleagues are effective, appropriately planned and delivered to improve the reach and distribution of corporate messages
The successful candidate will;
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have leadership experience managing the delivery of internal communications
- Have experience of using standard Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Have experience of working in a high pressure, dead-line driven environment and have the ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Be a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills and good presentation skills
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job. Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities. KBA Sales and Marketing are a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency.