SOC / Security Analyst - South-East or West Midlands with travel
My client is offering you the excellent opportunity to join it's IT security team and carry out the duties of a SOC / Security team leading and providing support to my client's security response team. Will need to have experience working within a SOC environment and can bring experience to the team of successfully working on important projects. Working with the latest information security tools, investigating security incidents and ensuring existing best practice are maintained and developed.
My client has recently looked to strengthen and develop its technology team generally and IT security is an important and business critical area and you are joining it within a period of growth. You will be supported in bring new ideas to the table to help the overall IT security strategy. The general duties will include the following;
- Risk assessments and security reporting tools
- Using security tools to provide analysis following security events
- Lead regular network vulnerability assessments and monitoring
- Operational security lead - Security + or Offensive security or similar
- SIEM, IT Security principles and penetration testing
- Frameworks such as; ISO, COBIT & PCI and others
- Microsoft technology stack and Cloud / Azure
Location wise the role is to be based close to Crawley, West Sussex or close to Birmingham, West Midlands. Due to the nature of this role and its importance to the business national travel will be expected. Salary / package is c£65,000 + car allowance (£5,000), 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance. Please send CV to .