Finance Manager, retail, paying between £45-50,000
Finance Manager, Retail, south London, paying £45,000 - £50,000
Trace are currently recruiting a Finance Manager role for an AIM listed plc. Main responsibilities will be around management accounts for retail and ecommerce, along with supporting the Finance Manager on interim and year end statutory reporting and compliance. This is an ideal role for a candidate leaving practice, looking for their first role in industry.
- Financial Monthly Reporting
- Group Consolidation
- Preparing Group Packs
- Cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of rolling quarterly forecasts
- Production of the monthly consolidated management reports for the ecommerce and trading accounts.
- liaising with the auditors, preparing tax returns and preparing consolidated statutory
accounts and accounts for the subsidiary UK based companies.
Qualifications, key skills and competencies
- ACA newly qualified / 1 year post qualified
- Good understanding of performance management and financial control processes.
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A strong team focus, able to contribute effectively in a collaborative working environment.
- Strong business modelling skills, with ability to accurately understand and cross-reference multiple data sets.
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.