Role: Web Developer
Salary: up to £30K, DOE
Our client is an award winning creative agency in Sheffield.
- Working as part of a team to create and maintain websites and applications.
- Bringing fresh ideas and insight to projects.
- Building relationships with clients to ensure they get the outcomes they need.
- Having a keen eye for detail, making sure our output is always of the highest quality.
The successful candidate:
You will have extensive website development experience and be looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a busy full-service marketing agency.
- A minimum of three years’ commercial experience in HTML5 / CSS3.
- Able to produce a portfolio of digital sites on request.
- Proficient in responsive web development.
- Well versed in PHP & MySQL.
- Know your way round the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Comfortable coding to W3C standards.
- Experienced in UX & UI best practices.
- Be able to create a WordPress template.
- Experience of PhoneGap Build.
- Know HTML emailer best practices.
- Experience of Object-Orientated Development in PHP.
- Know their way around cPanel.
- Able to write WordPress Plugins.
- Experience of BuddyPress.
- Experience of using Sketch and Invision.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.