Service Delivery Manager - Telecoms
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager - Telecoms
Job Type: Permanent
Location: High Wycombe
As a business, we believe our obsession with customer satisfaction marks us out as different.
The Service Delivery Manager is the ambassador for service on behalf of the client. The role is to effectively maintain an exceptional client experience and develop a relationship that ensures revenue retention and growth. You are responsible for the complete service lifecycle of the client, through pre-sales, project management and lifetime service support.
The Service Delivery Manager is a senior position who will operationally manage the provision of Managed Services for the named customer accounts in line with contractual requirements and financial targets. You will maintain a solid understanding of customers’ business objectives and assist in developing customer solutions which support the ongoing growth of the relationship.
- Conduct regular Service Review meetings with customers ensuring support and service is reviewed
- Provide performance statistics and reporting to customers
- Manage customer expectations
- Ensure that contractual objectives are achieved
- Develop and manage Continual Service Improvement Plans (CSIP)
- Develop and maintain a high level of working knowledge of each customer’s IT organisation and infrastructure
- Maintain a broad base of communication with key players in the customer’s organisation
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Act as the primary interface with the customer, being responsible for all operational issues related to delivery of services
- Resolve escalated service issues, to ensure minimal impact and risk to the customer’s solution, acting as Major Incident Manager where required
- Manage the SLA (Service Level Agreement) between our client and their customer
- Manage OLAs and relationships with Olive partners and third party suppliers
- Creation and implementation of a Service Improvement Plan (SIP) in the event of service issues
- Calculate and report on any service credit scheme
- Work closely with Sales and Pre-sales to represent Service Delivery to win new business
- Review service proposals to ensure operational capability
- Use service meetings to promote further commercial activity on the account
- Ensure billings are timely and accurate
- Work with Project Managers to assist in transition of new clients to operational support
The Individual - Skills and Experience:
Skills and Aptitudes -
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Service Delivery position in the ICT industry
- Considerable service knowledge and experience of Unified Communications, WAN, Fixed Line, Broadband, IP Telephony and Cloud
- Excellent skills and experience in relationship management with customers, suppliers and staff at all levels
- Ability to manage and influence multiple teams that do not report into the role
- The ability to manage and co-ordinate complex environments with multiple parties
- Takes responsibility to ensure high levels of accuracy and detail
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player, maintaining self-motivation at all times
- Available, dependable, responsive and committed to your customer
- A high level of competence in written and verbal communications
- Good presentation skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Understanding of contractual requirements and obligations
- Ability to deal with problems that arise and manage through to resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and energetic with a positive 'can do’ outlook
- Full clean driving licence
- Willingness to travel to client and supplier locations throughout the UK
- Able to work outside core hours from time to time as Duty Manager
- Strong ITIL awareness and training to a minimum of V3 Foundation level. Practitioner and Managers Certificate would be advantageous
In return, we offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to develop your career.
If you have a desire to work in an ambitious company and are able to deliver operational excellence then this role is made for you.