Our client have highlighted they currently require a Install/ Maintenance Electrician for their site to work within their team. If you have the ability to demonstrate the below, please apply for this position.
· Complete new installation works, testing and commissioning in support of internal design and project teams.
· Work with operations, project and design teams to ensure that maintenance, corrective works, breakdowns and installations are completed safely and in a timely manner.
· Undertake preventative planned maintenance activities in accordance with written instructions.
· Provide documentation relevant to works undertaken including test certificates, commissioning reports, maintenance records and marked up drawings as relevant.
· ONC or equivalent in a relevant electrical subject with experience of electrical maintenance activities, general distribution and installation requirements.
· Knowledge of BS7671 and Electricity at work Regulations is important.
· Ability to install equipment across a range of areas including lighting and small power, building systems (eg fire alarm systems), control systems, etc.
· An understanding of testing and commissioning.
· Knowledge of working in nuclear facilities.
· Good interpersonal/communication skills.
· Ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
· Good ability for accuracy with records.