The Company - Vortex 6
We are a rapidly growing IT services company based in Bracknell and with a strong software portfolio.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to develop a career in Customer Support. The successful person will work in our software team and be responsible for ensuring our customers make full use of our system, are receiving outstanding support and continue to develop their relationship with the company.
The specific activities of the role would include:
- Drive product adoption and ensuring use of the software
- Day to day engagement with clients
- Developing strong relationships and a trusted advisor status
- Client needs to feed into product development strategy
- Specifying changes/enhancements
- Maximise value
- Partner program expert
o Deep dive knowledge on all programs and the rules for all vendors
o Consulting and guidance to partners on the detail and action they need to take
o Keeping support up to date
- Customer training
o How to use
o Business application of the software
The position is not technical.
Skills, competencies and experience required:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Be articulate in written and spoken English
- Structured approach
- Presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative problem solving
- Business analysis
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume with a covering letter setting out why we should offer you an interview.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone with drive and ambition. Please provide a covering letter with your CV.
Please, no recruitment companies.