National Account Manager - Power Tools
Do you have experience in Power Tools or DIY Products?
Do you have experience of managing National Accounts?
If the answer is yes to both of those questions then please keep reading.
CSG have a specialist opportunity with an internationally respected manufacturer of power tool and outdoor power equipment. This business have enjoyed impressive year on year growth and seen their products become an instantly recognisable icon within the power tools market. Their National Accounts team have grown substantially over recent years and they now have growing subsidaries throughout Europe.
The role is National Account Manager managing multi-million large online retail accounts and garden centres. This will suit any of the following job titles; Key Account manager, National Account Manager, Strategic Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Retail Account Manager, Online Account Manager, Assistant National Account Manager, National Account Executive.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Overall P&L responsibility for all assigned accounts
- Maximize turnover and profitability with existing accounts to achieve overall company targets
- Identify new opportunities for business growth within existing accounts through strategic product range development and promotional planning to maximize business to achieve turnover and profit targets
- To ensure that product forecasts for all accounts are maintained on a regular basis to ensure timely delivery at minimal cost
- Working with the supply chain teams and finance teams to ensure pipeline is clear, accurate and maintained on a rolling 12 month period
- To work closely with the marketing team to develop both strategic product plans, and strategic promotional plans to achieve indicated sales and profitability targets
- To work closely with the product marketing team to ensure that products and promotions are supported with suitable sell out media assets to achieve targets
- To keep internal customers (management, finance, logistics, marketing & customer services) up to date with key activities and initiatives
- Explore alternative distribution channels to further grow the retail business and drive the brand within the UK
The Package for the role is;
- £35,000 to £45,000 basic salary (DOE)
- 10-15% bonus potential
- Company Car (Audi A4, BMW 3 Series)
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- BUPA Private Health Care
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit please feel free to send me your CV/Resume , or if you require more information why not call us on . (All contact will remain confidential throughout this process).
We look forward to hearing from you.