Senior UX Designer
Are you a Senior UXer looking to step into the world of AI? Are you a competent when it comes to interaction design and have experience of leading a project through the whole design? Does working for one of the worlds leading consultancies on some of the most innovative and exciting projects on an international scale sound interesting? Then read on.....
Work as part of our multi-disciplinary team to help our client meet their users’ needs through the delivery of excellent, innovative mobile / web products and experiences.
The following skillsets are desireable; the combination of both being highly coveted.
- Develop and design digital products and services with world class user experience that incorporate the needs of the user and meet business goals
- Lead a project through the full design lifecycle, including taking and interrogating briefs, helping to facilitate kick-off meetings and workshops, making initial sketches and concepts, and conducting design testing and research
- Present design concepts and explain rationale to clients, including articulating the decisions and thought processes that informed the designs
- Collaborate in an agile / multidisciplinary teams
UX Skillset required:
- Working experience with Lean UX principles (early user validation, collaboration, problem solving, business value, flexible toolset, nimble design) and methods (writing problem statements, business and user assumptions and developing hypotheses)
- Research - plan and moderate user research e.g. usability tests, expert reviews, focus groups, depth interviews & surveys
- Analysis and synthesis of findings into strategy and recommendations
- UX design - development of personas, information, architecture, content strategy, experience and
empathy maps, customer and user journey maps
- Interaction design - rapid prototyping, including wireframe and interaction design at a low to medium fidelity, and production of clickable prototypes
- Eliciting stakeholder feedback and buy-in, for instance by running workshops and interviews
- Experience working in cross-functional / agile teams
- Skilled in, storytelling, critiquing, facilitating and presenting
- Deep understanding of best practices
- Responsive, mobile web and native app design experience
Professional Traits & Behaviour:
- Demonstrate a good manner with clients; be thoughtful, measured, persuasive and good at listening. Ultimately, make our clients feel you’ve facilitated the right choice for their business challenges.
- Demonstrate a good manner with colleagues; be measured, encouraging, and be good at listening. Ultimately we want our client to feel they are part of an open and effective team.
- Demonstrate evidence of successfully working in a Lean UX Agile Environment: Appreciation of what it takes to be successful in a lean / agile methodology, with examples of previous client situations.
All candidates must be willing and able to travel extensively to client sites.
- Strong academic background, Tier-1 graduate institution and/or post graduate degree
Personality and personal attributes
- Structure and process complex data and apply basic methodologies to derive solution
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines and challenging constraints
- Ability to collaborate within the firm and leverage existing resources
- Ability synthesise appropriate ideas and actions and demonstrate the skills of communicating this in a clear and succinct manner
- Ability to facilitate discussions, analysis and de-construction problems, develop structured solutions and categories challenges in the project environment
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Support business development activities ranging from leading or contributing to proposals, developing propositions or formulating commercial cnstructs / contracts
- Develop market relevant points of view to generate and sustain presence in the market place
- Ability to build strong and effective business relationships
- Experience of working with global teams
- Highest levels of integrity and professional standards
If this sounds of interest then click on the apply button and we can take it from there.