Desktop Support - Trading - £35,000
Desktop support technician needed for a leading brokerage based in the City. The Desktop Support Technician will provide single point support for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organisation's desktop computing environment.
* 1 years' experience in Trade floor environment.
* Desktop Experience - Hardware/software, Windows 7 and Office 2011-16.
* Basic network knowledge with cable management (patching).
* Problem Solving - Track record of troubleshooting different types of IT issues.
* High Level of customer service - able to deal with difficult customers/stressful situations.
* IT Service Management tools based on ITIL standards (Remedy/Cherwell/ServiceNow)
* Time Management - Ability to prioritize one issue over another.
* Excellent Communication skills.
* A can do' attitude to support and learning new skills.