Internal Account Manager £22-25k Basic £32-37k OTE
** INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER ** SOFTWARE / SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE / SaaS / CLOUD BASED SOFTWARE ** £22-25k BASIC, £32-37k OTE **
So you have cut your teeth on the phones in a B2B sales environment and are now looking to either kick on or make a step into IT / Software sales. And that right opportunity to allow you to do this is hard to find, how often do we come across progressive businesses, in booming markets, that are willing to give people a chance to build a career?
Here we have one, and our client's requirements are simple - they want a good attitude and an individual that is coachable with some experience in a B2B sales environment. They will teach you the rest.
This role is the perfect combination of new business generation and helping to manage sales with existing clients, working closely with the sales and marketing teams. The variety is endless; you're selling into anyone that makes or constructs something, helping them do it better, and so no two conversations will be the same. Buildings, cars, planes, equipment; forget the days of having 100 of the same conversation over and over again. The support, the infrastructure, it's all there - so by just coming in with a real desire to be successful and desire to earn, these things could actually be achieved. A place where you could use your skills in sales so far but step up into a fully-fledged grown-up sales role. ?
JOB TITLE: Internal Account Manager
PACKAGE:?£22-25k basic,?£32-37k OTE?+
Established: Established 25 years ago
Locations: Oxford, Thame, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, Bicester
These guys offer a unique blend of expertise and an excellent portfolio which enables them to provide the very best solution to product design and the management of data in complex/large-scale design and manufacturing processes. Ultimately, the message is time and cost savings delivered through more efficient management of the design and manufacturing process.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED?
- The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has the ability to empathise with the target market; understanding the pain points of engineers and having the ability to articulate how our client can help them reach their goals of a more time and cost efficient process.
- Sales experience of some sort is key, and it's not important that it's software or engineering relates, but that you've got a bit of experience getting on the phone and understand how to conduct yourself.
- Your foundation of skills will be backed by the business' significant investment in their people with a view to helping everyone to be a success.
- It's important you buys into and wants to be part of this type of environment.
- The successful candidate will be given training, support and a structured progression plan through the business.
- Rather than a sink-or-swim environment, you will be given the opportunity to learn the ropes, working with the sales team to start engaging with customers and booking meetings, with a view to progressing and going out on those meetings yourself when you are ready.
- The key here is that the company are giving you all the tools to be successful, and build a successful career.