IT Infrastructure Security Analyst
Role - IT Security Analyst
Location - East Hertfordshire
Commutable from - Bishops Stortford, Hemel Hempstead. Watford, Luton, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Royston, North London
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000
Employment type - Permanent
Do you want to work for a company where you are a major part of the team who provide world-class solutions to global household names?
Do you want the opportunity to be a driving force & have responsibility for implementing & developing IT security procedures & processes?
Have you got a minimum of 4 years experience as an IT Security Analyst?
If so, I have a fantastic opportunity to join my client, a provider of first class solutions and software to major international clients. My client services the UK, Europe & America at the moment, with plans for further growth and market reach. This gives you the chance to expand your skill set and work in an ever changing and challenging environment.
You will be heavily involved in providing IT Security throughout all aspects of the business, of which the key responsibilities include the following;
- Advice and support to the development and support teams, ensuring that their customers and client base are safe and secure at all times
- Completing regular security maintenance and patches
- Development of the infrastructure as well as monitoring and supporting existing infrastructure, both onsite and hosted
- Infrastructure and application pen testing and vulnerability assessments
- Cloud and Network protocols
- The virtual estate
- Access and Identity management controls
- Linux and Windows estate security
If you have gained your CPSA/CISA or CISSP qualification it would be beneficial. Ideally you will have experience of PCI-DSS or P2PE standards.
Think this is the right role for you and you have the drive to join a rapidly growing company & the challenges involved with this? Then please apply immediately.