Medical Sales Executive- Graduate Opportunity
Our client is a leading manufacturer of medical products and has a very impressive track record of results and growth. With a strong brand in place, we are now looking to recruit a Graduate Medical Sales Representative for Reading and across the M4 area/corridor. We are looking to recruit a Graduate Medical Sales Representative for our client who can offer a very competitive salary, a fantastic and achievable bonus scheme as well as a BMW, laptop, tablet, mobile phone etc. Previous Medical Sales experience is NOT required, having work shadowing in a clinical setting would be an advantage BUT personality, ambition, motivation are required- if you have this apply now!
Work experience is not required, instead you must be a graduate, ideally in a medical/healthcare discipline with a desire, focus, aptitude and passion to work in sales.
The role of Graduate Medical Sales Representative will see the successful candidate drive current accounts across Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Hertfordshire.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Increase sales through maintaining and extending current/new accounts
- Develop sales with healthcare professionals
- Create strong relationships so clients and customers will buy from you
- Monitor competitor performance and products, be aware of what they do to provide a better service and sales process
- Develop successful relationships with colleagues to share information
- Strategic understanding of the key business drivers- understands how your role will have a direct impact on the business success
- As a Gradual Medical Sales Representative you will be required to analyse account performance, work with the Sales Director, and National Account Managers to look for growth across the accounts
What we want in the Successful Graduate Medical Sales Representative:
- For the role of Medical Sales Representative, we are looking for the following people,
- A degree within a medical science subject is a distinct advantage
- Career Minded, Focused, Driven with a desire to succeed in Sales
- A Successful graduate from a sporting, health or science background is an advantage
- Presentable, personable and confident is essential
- Must be able to present confidently with passion, knowledge and confidence
- Impeccably presented with a positive outlook at all times
- High level of organisational ability and analytical skills required
- Flexible in your approach to work- travel across UK
What we can offer:
- Basic Salary - £18,500
- Competitive Bonuses, £10,000 minimum
- OTE in excess of £28,500
- BMW as company car
- 30 days holiday
- Daily Lunch allowance and travel expenses
- Mobile Phone, Laptop, Tablet
This is an exciting role where you will be rewarded for hard work, have the chance to enjoy what you do and demonstrate your skills and personality in a fantastic industry.
If you are a recent graduate (2015, onwards) and are looking for a career in Field Sales, contact us now for an informal chat.