1st Line Technical Support - Overtime - Biscester
A Fluent Polish speaking 1st Line Technical Support engineer with commercial experience providing IT support and an understanding of Microsoft Windows is required on a permanent basis to support our client’s Polish customer.
Role: 1st Line Technical Support - Polish Speaking
Salary: up to £22,500 per annum + Overtime
Location: Bicester, nr. Oxford
- Have fluent Polish and English speaking and writing skills
- Have an understanding of Microsoft Windows and OSx Operating systems
- Have a reasonable knowledge of Ethernet networks and TCP/IP
- Have experience troubleshooting basic networks including PC infrastructure
- Have experience of commonly used consumer networking hardware including routers
- Be able to plan their own time and work effectively, and prioritise tasks at hand
- Have excellent communication skills, a strong customer-centric attitude and have the ability to handle multiple issues
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working with customers/employees to identify connection and computer issues and advising solutions
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Assisting field engineers to assist customers if the problem is more serious
- Testing faulty equipment
Our client operates a 7 day a week support structure and you will be expected to work some weekends with paid overtime. In the next 3 months our client will be moving to 24/7 support at which time you will be expected to be part of a shift / rota system.
They work with tens of thousands of consumers plus many business along with the Police, MoD, the BBC and BSKYB.
Send your CV ASAP - Further Details on Application
Orbis Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.