Digital Project Managers - Global tech brand
- Pivotal role in delivering a global digital transformation project.
- Competitive salary (up to £50k) and generous benefits package.
- Commutable from M4 Corridor, Swindon, Oxford, Bath and Bristol.
We are looking for experienced Digital Project Managers / Digital Producers to join a well-regarded brand where you'll play a vital role in delivering a large scale, global digital transformation project; you’ll be based at their global HQ Wiltshire.
What you’ll be doing
As part of this fast paced, talented and innovative digital team, you’ll support the delivery of large scale digital projects through their entire lifecycle; from requirement capturing, concept and scoping, through to planning, risk management and sign-off, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met every time. You’ll have broader input to the team too, helping in the development of new strategies and concepts to take their eCommerce capabilities and online communications to the next level. A communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, and ensuring smiles all round on delivery day.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven Digital Project Manager or Digital Producer ideally gained within an agency.
- A natural leader, capable of working with senior management to scope out not only project success but how the department can ever improve and grow.
- Full project cycle experience, from scope to delivery.
- The ability to translate technical requirements into plain English.
- Great communication skills, internally and externally.
- Passionate about digital strategy, IT, and user experience.
In return a competitive salary up to circa £50k is offered, potentially more for the right person, along with superb benefits and super prospects and the prestige that goes with working for this company.
For more information on this and many other Digital Project Manager opportunities (contract and perm) please send your CV without delay to ADLIB.