Head of Product
£22,000 - £28,000 plus bonus scheme
Elite Telecom is the leading unified communications provider, delivering an unrivalled, next generation product portfolio to businesses that will increase their efficiency, cut costs and deliver return on investment for our clients.
At Elite, we have clear sense of direction, a forward-thinking culture and the entrepreneurial spirit. We are committed to developing and mentoring our staff and due to the exciting growth of the business can offer opportunities to learn and progress with the business.
As a Pricing Analyst, you will play a key part in facilitating and driving sales by providing analysis of pricing information and commercials for the Elite product portfolio. Working directly with the Head of Product, the right candidate will be provided with a clear progression path into a Product Owner.
- Prepare and analyse profitability projections for Elite product and services.
- Research and compare competitor-pricing ensuring that all product prices and bundles are competitive and commercially viable.
- Review and support new sales to ensure maximum profitable on the product set and facilitating our sales teams by providing and reviewing pricing for products.
- Monitor and manage the performance of products and services, reporting to the Head of Product on cost effectiveness and commercially competitiveness.
- Maintaining product database, recording and analysing data on products.
- Liaising and building strong relationship with external suppliers to attain pricing and collateral in order to ensure accurate commercials and product info.
The 'Top 4’ things we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills both with colleagues and external suppliers as well as stakeholders within the business.
- Commercial exposure to IT and communications products and experience of dealing with suppliers.
- A strong interest in technology and IT, qualification or equivalent experience is desired.
- Experience of Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheets database tools.
Culture and Benefits:
The Core Values at Elite:
1. Play & Have Fun
2. Make Their Day
3. Be There
4. Choose Your Attitude
5. Always Be Selling