Graduate Support Consultants x 4
Graduate Support Consultants x4
£22,000 to £24,000, starting salary plus benefits
Are you looking for your first Software Support Consultant role or your current role not right for you?
Are you a Graduate with an IT / Accountancy / Business degree or experience?
If you have answered YES to the 2 questions above then we need to talk to you today!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Computing for Business / IT / Business Administration / Finance and Accounting Graduate ideally (other degrees will be considered) looking for their first step into the world of IT Consultancy. This company, which is in the top 100 companies to work for, is offering the chance to work in one of the best businesses in their industry. They will also be offering full onsite training on a weekly and monthly basis during your first 12 months, whilst continually developing on the job skills. This is fully funded and costs in excess of £10,000 and will provide fantastic earning potential as you develop into an experienced Consultant!
The growing business is looking for 4 Graduate Software Support Consultants who will provide first line support to customers Microsoft Dynamics NAV business systems. It is a junior role to start with but will progress usually within 1 to 3 years to an onsite Consultant and therefore being able to deal with customers face to face is essential. At this stage your earning potential can double!
Training will be guided by your mentor using Microsoft provided self-study learning material, testing, onsite classroom training and on the job experience. Microsoft Certifications can be achieved within the relevant areas of functionality.
- Answering and Logging calls and emails regarding system issues and assigning the correct priority, obtaining and logging the information needed
- Providing first line assistance that leads to the successful resolution of cases
- Working with second line support and the consulting/development teams to reproduce the issues and determine the cause then communicate the actions needed to allow speedy resolution.
- Communicating the status of outstanding cases and the plans for their resolution.
Qualifications and skills required:
Computing Science / Computing for Business / IT / Business / Finance / Accounting or other degree
1. Basic accounting and common business practice knowledge
2. Problem solving/analytical mind
3. Great communication and customer handling skills
4. Ability to understand and learn software and processes quickly
Start date is the 1st September and you must be available for the first month to complete the initial training sessions.
Hours of work are 37.5 Monday to Friday; 30 to 35 days annual leave plus other benefits including pension and health care. Working in amazing offices, which include free soft drinks, table tennis, pool table, darts, foosball table, break out lounge and more!