Finance Executive | Temporary with a view to permanent
Penns Personnel are looking for a Finance Executive to join our client based in Lichfield. The company provide financial and administrative support to professional companies within the healthcare sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established company in the finance department.
The Job Role:
- Collating data and setting up new customers and suppliers
- Maintaining and updating customer and supplier records
- Raising customer invoices
- Processing supplier invoices, authorisations, payments and sending remittance advices
- Weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Producing weekly reports where necessary
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for client meetings and ad hoc reports on request
- Monthly analysis of debtors and creditors reports, nominal activity and the chart of accounts
The Ideal Candidate
- The candidate must be familiar with Sage Line 50
- Excellent organisation skills are essential
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast paced environment
- Able to use Microsoft Excel to a high level
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
Hours & Salary
- 37.5 hours per week
- £9.00 per hour
- £20K annual salary once permanent
This role is temporary with a view to permanent for the right candidate
This is an immediate position and if you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role then please do not hesitate to apply today to avoid missing out!