Store Manager- Sales driven DIY retailer
Store Manager- Salary £21,000 (OTE- £26,000) - Looking for retail managers with a passion for DIY and Tools!
Zachary Daniels are recruiting a Store Manager for leading DIY Retailer in the Sunderland Area.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is committed to providing excellent customer service and rewarding its people. This is also opportunity for dedicated candidates to manage their own store.
The behaviours of the successful candidate will include; being a strong team player, focused on training and coaching team members and engaging the team to deliver excellent service to both new and existing customers, above all focusing on driving sales through effective man-management.
As Store Manager you will:
- Active sales performance to achieve turnover targets for designated store
- Drive the day to day running of the store, including scheduling, training, recruitment and management of team members
- Promote good customer service practices
- Motivation of sales staff to achieve defined sales targets
- Control of shrinkage, labour costs and overheads
- Support colleagues personal development with the support of the Area Manager
- Maintain administration and housekeeping standards
- Optimise available space to maximise sales per metre
The successful candidate will already be used to working in a target-driven sales environment, encouraging a supportive and engaging sales culture in store. You will have managed a team of at least 5 staff in your previous or current role and be able to offer technical advise on a broad range of products.
The role offers a competitive basic salary and bonus structure, as well as future development opportunities in the business.
If you have managerial experience and match the criteria above please apply now. Thank you