Marketing Services Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced, dynamic and talented Marketing Services Manager who can take a lead role in the continual development of our customers shopping experience. The successful candidate will be managing the development and implementation of all Topps Tiles store marketing and will be supporting and managing the implementation of the marketing plan. You will also be managing the delivery of initiatives to the business whilst working to specified deadlines and budget.
• Develop and manage the retail promotional plan for Topps Tiles
• Manage the design and artwork of promotional elements
• Production of store promotional briefing documents
• Gather market and competitor intelligence
• Develop and manage campaign measurement
• Lead the continual development of in-store communications to ensure customers, both trade and retail, have a rewarding shopping experience
• Develop and maintain brand guidelines
• Maximise opportunities for use as a customer facing promotional tool and a staff engagement tool
•Lead the development of local marketing activity
• Worked in a similar role for 2+ years
• Experience of budget management for a maximum return
• Strong end to end project management skills; from brief to launch
• Strong commercial, numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder engagement skills
• Microsoft Excel skills to intermediate level
• Experience of effectively managing 3rd party suppliers
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and strong multi-tasking skills
• Degree in related field
What we’ll do for you
In a culture where hard work is recognised and great results are rewarded, you can look forward to a company bonus that will give you a share of our success - up to 25% of your base salary. Then there’s a generous staff discount, a Share Save scheme, pension and life assurance, a holiday allowance that increases with length of service and a wide range of other benefits. Plus flexible working, free on-site parking, generous discounts on products and services and more. A lot more. We’re committed to promoting talent from within too, which means you’ll be well-supported to build a rewarding career with an individual development plan and lots of training on offer.
Who we are
Big things are happening at Topps Tiles. As Britain’s largest specialist tile retailer, selling only the very best quality on-trend products, £1 of every £3 spent in the UK domestic tile market is spent with us. We’ve just opened our 350th store and hit record sales of £215m. And we’re as big on career opportunities as we are on outstanding service and great value. After all, it’s brilliant, friendly, knowledgeable people that make us special. Right now we’re on a journey of exciting growth, as we build on seven consecutive years of success – there’s never been a better time to join the Topps Tiles family.