Business Analyst/ Project Delivery
Job Title: Business Analyst/ Project Delivery
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Stoke on Trent
- Knowledge of an ERP system (proven record in the use and implementation) ideally in the warehouse, sales and manufacturing areas.
- Specification writing
- 3rd party contractor / vendor management (managing deliverables)
- Business process mapping techniques
- Project management methodology - ideally Prince 2
- Delivery of small scale projects
- SQL (Preferably Oracle based)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Passionate about new technologies
- You must be a person that embraces change and be willing to influence the nature and direction that projects and technologies will take going forward.
- PL/SQL knowledge
- IFS ERP
- Business intelligence
Working for a well-established global manufacturing business.
A Business Analyst/Project Delivery person is required to become part of a company that is undergoing a transformational change in all areas of the organisation from manufacturing through to sales acquisition.
The company is a market leader with sales spanning the globe and is based within a prime location in Staffordshire.
Though the position is advertised as a Business Analyst/Project Delivery you will tend to implement the chosen projects from cradle to grave, from being involved in the initial discussions with the business units to delivery and implementation. The team is relatively small and therefore your role and responsibility will be varied you will be directly involved with the specification and implementation of the projects.
Typical projects been undertaken by the business in the next 12 /36 months include:
- Warehouse reimplementation
- Demand planning and scheduling improvements
- Manufacturing implementation
- Quality implementation
- Export documentation
- CRM upgrade.