Civils Project Manager- Cumbria- £50,000 plus benefits
Are you a Project Manager with experience in Civils projects? Are you based in Cumbria or able to travel to the area? Have you get experience with Microsoft project or Primavera P6?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client are an Civils main contractor with an exceptional reputation Nationwide who are seeking to recruit an experienced and effective Project Manager, who will be based in the Cumbria region.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management from a recognised institution.
• 6 or more years’ experience including on-site experience.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Experience must include Civils / Highways Work / Structures.
• Experience would be desirable with MS Project and/P6
• Ability to communicate with clients, subcontractors and in-house staff
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Implementation of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
• Delivery of the project in a safe and efficient manner
• Manage, co-ordinate and report on construction works
• Oversee construction in accordance with required designs and specifications on site
• Contribute towards efficient design development
• Upfront project planning - including programming, construction methodology and safe methods of working.
• Assist in project resource planning
• Assist in labour co-ordination and management
• Oversee and verify works performed by subcontractors
• Liaise with external suppliers and customers
In return they are offering a salary up to £50,000 per annum plus company car/allowance, generous annual leave allowance and company pension.
For more detail call Andrew Halliday on 01543-629-090 or email your details to Andrew.halliday@bcsrecruitment .co.uk
Bespoke Civils Solutions Ltd is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Oil & Gas, Land Fill & Quarries