Graduate/Junior .Net Developer
JOB: Graduate / Junior .Net Developer
LOCATION: Suffolk / Norfolk Border
COMMUTABLE FROM: Bury St Edmunds, Norwich, Stowmarket, Thetford, Diss
JOB TERM: Permanent
SALARY: up to £20k + benefits
Based within an expanding team. The main duties of the Junior Developer will be day-to-day development of websites, updating page layouts, website content, promotions and configurations within GIT version control; Ad hoc technical support and testing on new website development releases.
The successful applicant will join a growing and hardworking team and would need to be innovative and forward thinking. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your experience and knowledge with .Net methodologies and design.
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
* Strong programming skills building and maintaining websites
* Proven .Net development experience a distinct advantage, though awareness of methodologies may be considered
* Knowledge of SQL and scripting will be an advantage
* Highly organised with the capability to multi-task and prioritise to meet tight deadlines
* Enjoy working in a close, communicative team
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated
* Ability to work with other teams in the business to assess and develop user requirements
If you think you have the right skills and aptitude to join our friendly and lively operation, please send a word CV.