Accounts & Audit Senior
Accounts & Auditor Senior
We are actively looking to recruit a Accounts & Audit Senior for a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants in the North West.
The role is ideal for a candidate with experience of leading statutory audits and/or preparing accounts, who want to add an element of advisory work to their skill set.
Key responsibilities are:
- Completion of audit for all companies exceeding the thresholds stated by regulations including audit testing, material error review, fraud review and production of audit report.
- Completion of accounts for all companies who do not exceed threshold conditions and all relevant disclosures.
- Managing the companies audit portfolio
- Timing audits, leading audit assignments and supervising the audit team onsite
- Producing financial statements for a range of clients and industries
- Preparing year end accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Bookkeeping and other adhoc accountancy services
Suitable candidates must be either ACA/ACCA qualified. Good ICT and communication skills are essential.
Due to high volume response only suitable candidates will be contacted.