Permanent Product Manager role to be based in London - Media Industry
Salary upto £75,000 per annum - Negotiable
- Proven experience creating high quality data-driven platforms, products and services, to be consumed by clients in a dynamic highly competitive environment. Experience delivering SQL and cloud-based solutions required.
- A collaborator and influencer who can move ideas from concept to "proof of concept" to prototype and into production.
- Skilled at working cross-functionally across complex, matrix organisations to keep complex projects on track in a fast-moving environment, including working with development teams.
- Proven commercial ownership of the entire lifecycle of successful products and services, with an ability to prioritise based on client and business value impact.
- Understanding of big data and analytics systems, tools and techniques, and ability to simplify complex technical concepts and educate and inform others by communicating these clearly to business stakeholders and non-experts.
- Able to instil confidence and secure buy-in from senior stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Media industry experience including programmatic, data management platforms (DMPs) and 1 st /2 nd /3 rd party media performance and consumer behaviour data feeds.
- Experience of or exposure to big data, visualisation and media platforms and technologies such as Hadoop, Tableau, IaaS/SaaS models.
- Programme and project management methodologies.
- Marketing and sales data at scale, the analytics used to make macro and micro decisions inside marketing disciplines.
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment surrounding personal data and its use across marketing function
Excellent Client and Opportunity, please email me your CV, thanks,