Territory Sales Manager - Pallet Racking
- Market Commanding Company
- Excellent Commission Scheme
- £100 Million Manufacturer
The Role: This territory sales manager role is to sell to the distribution sector, warehouses, retailers, manufacturers and logistics firms. The role is an even split between account management and new business development and you will be selling to facilities, warehouse and procurement managers. Full product training is provided and the successful Territory Sales Manager will benefit from a great commission scheme.
The Company: Established for over half a century and with an excellent reputation in the marketplace, this highly successful organisation is now recruiting as a result of growth. This division designs, manufactures and installs pallet racking and shelving solutions and they are looking to employ a new Territory Sales Manager in the North of England.
For this Territory Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales track record
- You will have a track record of selling pallet racking
- Distribution sales reps with product knowledge may also be considered
- Switched-on sales people with excellent relationship building skills are required
Benefits of this Territory Sales Manager role:
- £35,000 - £40,000 Base Salary
- + £20,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays