We are part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India this is an exciting prospect for anyone looking to join Capita as it opens many doors in terms of progression opportunities in a range of sectors.
We are looking to appoint a talented Finance Director to lead a fast growing division that has produced exceptional results over the past two years and is experiencing a strong period of growth.
Your role will be to build relationships with key stakeholders and drive improvements in Operations, Finance and overall business performance. This is a commercial role that requires operational efficiency and financial excellence.
- To provide financial management and control for a growing Capita business.
- To provide financial and commercial leadership, support and guidance to the business unit directors/managers.
- To lead and challenge the month end financial processes, including a full review of monthly results and forecasts
- Work closely with the relevant MD to deliver future growth plans and drive performance of the business unit.
- To provide financial management and due diligence to commercial discussions and change projects.
- To lead, develop, implement, review, monitor and analysis to improve the profitability of the business.
- Overall lead within the business in tight management control of working capital including
- To lead, develop, implement, review, monitor and analysis to manage and mitigate business risks of the business
- To lead and develop the finance team
- Monitoring and tight management of capital expenditure spend ensuring tracking of ROI
- Accurate billing and effective cash collection processes are in place
- Provision of accurate cash forecasting
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Proven stakeholder management and business partnering capability
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven experience of developing and enhancing existing finance team
- Demonstrable experience of working with SMT and improving underlying business performance
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.