C++ Developer / C++ Engineer C++ 11 Cross-Platform Audio
C++ Engineer / C++ Developer C++ 11 Cross-PlatformAudio
An experienced C++ Engineer / C++ Developer with passion for Audio / Music / Sound technology is required by a pioneer and Global brand in Audio Technology, based in London.
This role involves Front and Back End work on Pro-Audio projects AND a BRAND NEW product range for the high-end consumer market, due for release in later this year.
You'll join at the embryonic stage of this new C++ engineering team, with excellent opportunities to take on technical and project responsibility in Cross-Platform and Low-Level development.
The role also offers a working environment with a 'start-up' feel about it, but with the financial security of an established company. The team is made up of experienced and committed C++ Engineers with efficiency and quality being their main focus.
- 5yrs C++ development experience, ideally C++ 11 and STL Engineering skills / ability. You must be able to demonstrate you can engineer solutions to challenging problems.
- Some experience in the challenges of Cross-Platform / Multi-platform would be hugely beneficial: Windows, UNIX / LINUX, Mac OS.
- Experience with UI toolkits such as QT or JUCE
- Exposure to Real Time, Multi-threaded environments.
- A recent track record in Test driven development and commitment to quality C++ development will differentiate you from the rest.
- Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, cMake
- Experience of working an Agile development environment would be beneficial, ideally SCRUM.
- With your expertise and ability you'll contribute to design and architectural discussions, as well as development.
- Design and development in C++ of the software layers in a cross-platform Windows / Mac environment.
- Act on low layers of the software: network communication between different machines, data exchange in a real-time environment.
- In the early stages of your career here, you could contribute to the evolution of Agile development practices, helping implement process and building development environments
Package: £50-55,000 + Discretionary Bonus + Pension + Private Medical Cover
Technologies: C++, Windows, UNIX, Linux, Mac OS, IOS, QT or JUCE Visual Studio, Multi Threading, Real Time, GUI, AGILE, SCRUM
If you're interested in this role then please contact on James Foster on or email on .
KV Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business