PMO Programme Management Officer
PMO (Programme Management Officer)
Package: 45-60k plus Benefits
An exciting opportunity has risen for a PMO to the clients' global management; you will have full autonomy implementing governance, frameworks to align the company's project structure whilst clarity and working alongside the project managers, advising and guiding when necessary.
* Management of projects/programmes standards and best practice
* Manage collation and report on all active projects/programmes within the portfolio - status, risks/issues, costs, benefits, resources and escalate where relevant
* Manage a Portfolio level Risk Register, reporting and escalating as appropriate
* Ensure good levels of cost management, control and reporting across all Portfolio items
* Create and manage a set of project /programme methodologies and tools
* Set and review PM standards
* Monitor deliverables through selective stage-gate reviews on key projects/programmes within the portfolio
* Assist in PM development through training, mentoring or coaching activities
* Assist in strategic quality assurance reviews on key change activities
* Play a leading role in project performance, learnings and outcomes reviews
* Quality delivery of all projects / programmes planned within the current year Portfolio
* Visibility, reporting and escalation on all projects/programmes within the Portfolio in terms of status, costs, risks/issues, resource plans, change management and benefits realisation
* PM standards and regular review on adherence
* High level business capacity and demand resource planning
We are looking for someone who has 'been there done that', you will have the board backing you in decision making as well as the Head of Projects. Brilliant opportunity to make your mark and improve the company's project performance.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.