Food and Beverage Manager
I am currently looking for a Food and Beverage Manager for a local hotel. This is a full time, permanent position and will include evening and weekend shifts.
As a Food and Beverage Manager your responsibilities would include:
- Supervising staff, including training and recruitment of the Food and Beverage department
- Budget and Menu planning
- Being compliant with health and safety/hygiene regulations
- Managing stock levels/ordering supplies
- Creating staff rotas
- Dealing with customer complaints and queries
- Improving and assessing profitability
- Completing administration duties
Experience in a similar managerial/supervisory role is essential.