Excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated data analyst to join our Colchester client who are building a technical centre of excellence in the East. If you are an experienced data analyst seeking a new adventure to showcase your skills this couldn’t be a more exciting time to be part of their exciting journey in the next step of growth. As data analyst, you will be a key part of the Analytics team, managing the reporting suite and carrying out intricate research and analysis. You will generate insight and recommendations that inform Product, Marketing and business decisions, carrying out MI reports back to senior management enabling better decision making.Ultimately, your work strengthens the company as a sustainable and profitable business and helps continuously improve the companies experience for all those involved.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· You will have a minimum of one years’ experience as a quantitative or commercial business analyst
- Possess advanced Excel skills
- Proficient knowledge of SQL
- Strong communication skills are essential verbally, visually and in writing
- Passionate about subjects such as experimental design, data manipulation language (DML), data visualisation and statistical analysis techniques.
Benefits to you
- Competitive salary £30-40k dependant on experience
- Great team environment
- Potential to really be part of an evolving team and company
- Chance to be part of a fast growing company
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.