Care Home Manager Required for Care Home in Paisley...
I am currently looking for experienced Care Home Manager to fill position in Paisley in the central lowlands of Scotland
- Relocation allowence
- Salary Packaging
- Incredible Support
Full Job Description
I am currently looking for an experienced Care Home manager to work with a reputable care home in Scotland
The people who work at this organisation are dedicated, energetic and drawn together by a common goal - to provide high quality care for older people; they thrive in an environment of quality care, where innovation and best performance are encouraged and rewarded. Their aim is to observe the highest standards of professional and personal ethics in their work and relationships with residents, relatives and friends, and co-workers.
- Strong track record in leadership and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Budget management experience
- Positive attitude towards progress in a changing environment
- Record of driving continuous improvement
- Proven ability to lead a team forward
- Ability to implement Evidence Based care
- Understanding and participation in Audit and Quality Assurance
- Evidence of innovation in care
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create work schedules and prioritise workloads
- A flexible approach to working hours in order to meet business needs
- 5 years’ experience within older people’s care
- Professional support, most managers are also RN
- Fast Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- Regular appraisals
JWH also has a bonus scheme in place if you refer a friend and they are placed succesfully.
If you are interested then APPLY today.