South West London school with top quality Maths results needs a great new mathematician!
Fibonacci found beauty in the mathematical intricacies of nature, maybe you can help express and explain the beauty of maths to an enthusiastic and engaged cohort of pupils!
Well if you are a creative and high quality Maths Teacher that lives in the Radius of this South West London School, this may be a great opportunity for you to Excel!
• SECONDARY SCHOOL REQUIRES AN EXPERIENCED MATHS TEACHER
• NEAR LOCAL AMENITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE
• EXCELLENT SECONDARY SCHOOL WITH GREAT RESOURCES AT THE MATHS TEACHERS DISPOSAL
• HIGH QUALITY REFERENCES FROM MATHS TEACHING ESSENTIAL
• PERMANENT CONTRACT FOR MATHS TEACHER STARTING IN SEPTEMBER
• POTENTIAL FOR INTERNAL PROGRESSION FOR MATHS TEACHER
• TLR PAYMENTS AVAILABLE AND MPS/UPS PAY SCALE – WITHIN INNER LONDON PAY SCALE
• A GREAT MATHS TEACHING ROLE FOR A GREAT CANDIDATE!
This South West London school is making a calculated move to add a new Maths Teaching position to an already thriving and successful Maths Department. The school is prominent for its approach to helping lighten the load of what can often be a demanding book count. This position has come about for an Experienced Teacher or an NQT to build upon the efficiency, effectiveness and excellence of a department with a strong modern approach to Maths Teaching. The schools ethos and methods of pedagogy revolve around interactive and interesting lesson plans all whilst appropriately divulging the required information.
The ideal Maths Teacher will be able to present an interpretation of the curriculum which is approachable and appreciable for all members of the student body. The candidate should have excellent Maths Teaching references and will be willing and proactive in their engagement with the rest of the department. This Maths Teacher will be integral to helping make improvements to the curriculum and assisting both SEN students and the above average amount of ‘gifted and talented’ students.
The role allows for high quality, creative and cohesive lesson planning where the chosen Maths Teacher will be able to utilize the well-resourced department. The Maths classes all have interactive whiteboards which have been a tried and proven method of engaging students who would often be intimidated by academically intimidating subjects.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.