Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 per annum - up to 40k OTE
About the role:
Do you have what it takes to earn large bonuses?
Are you tired cold selling a product over the telephone?
Our client is seeking self-motivated, confident and well-spoken individuals for a long-term career opportunity at a reputable and well-established company.
They would like energetic sales staff to contact firms in need of our client's services. Sales staff will be paid a monthly bonus based on the number of new clients they bring to the company.
Duties for the Sales Executive include:
- Successfully acquiring new clients via telephone calls to UK business
- Undertaking monthly training courses
- Listening and learning from managers
- Maintaining a record of your work
- Meeting your personal and team targets
What you will need to possess to succeed as the Sales Executive:
- Minimum of 6 months experience within Sales
- A proven track record of hitting and overachieving on sales targets
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- A positive attitude and the ability to shrug of rejection
- Reliability and punctuality
- A smart, business appearance without exception
- An ability to work under pressure and think on your feet
- Drive to meet your personal target while remaining part of an amicable team
Salary and bonus:
In the role of Sales Executive you will receive a basic salary between £17-21k depending on experience and interview performance.
A monthly bonus is paid to sales staff each month based on their performance. Monthly bonuses of more than £1,000 are achievable immediately.
- Basic Salary rise on performance
- Recurring commission
- Incentive programme including: Possible yearly trips away, weekly competitions and bonuses
- Full training is provided
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Sales Executive role then please apply now!