Interim Digital Communications Officer
Job Title: Interim Digital Communications Officer
Salary: £24,000 - £27,500
Better Placed are delighted to be working for a local organisation based in Leeds who are looking for Digital Communications Officer to join their team. Based in Leeds and reporting to the Senior Communications Officer you will manage and support multi-channel communications campaigns including design, content management and social media.
- Develop and deliver targeted campaigns across a variety of digital channels aimed at increasing the organisations online and social media presence.
- Monitor and report on results of campaign performance and feed this back in order to ensure future campaigns are as effective as possible.
- Assist in the delivery of overall marketing strategies.
- Proven experience in a fast paced digital marketing position.
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to operate as part of a team.
- Ability to forge effective business relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority.
- The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre, proactive, well organised and be able to work autonomously while dealing with a heavy workload.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Bradford, Huddersfield and Halifax.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.