Senior Front End Engineer - Emerging Digital Agency
Our client is a technical consultancy for the digital-age, helping clients to transform, grow and innovate across their digital estate.
They create hard working digital developers for their clients with the goal to be clear: to product brilliant digital-age solutions that work for the user and help their clients' businesses grow.
Common sense, positivity, and a flexible mindset equip their team to solve the most complex technical issues together.
They are looking for a Senior Developer to lead a team of three developers to build the next-generation of front end platforms for their clients.
Use a combination of general and specialist engineering knowledge and understanding
to apply existing and emerging technology. Apply appropriate theoretical and practical methods to design, develop, construct, commission, operate, maintain, decommission and re-cycle engineering processes,
systems, services and products
- Capture requirements clearly: decompose and guide requirements into engineering tasks.
- Speak with clients and work with them on a personal level to really understand their requirements and needs.
- Define the front-end architecture and assign individual tasks to the Junior Developers based on their individual skill set.
- Direct the testing of the project as required by the standards set by the Technical Director.
- Lead the implementation of the user experience ensuring that it follows the design and/or makes sense in the context of the project and end-user.
- Teach and review the code of Junior Developers to create a solid front-end team.
- 3+ years commercial experience in front-end focused development
- Exposure to front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Node etc.
- Experience managing Junior Developers
- Worked in a client-facing role
- Competently identify, review, and select the appropriate techniques, procedures, and methods to undertake engineering tasks
To be considered for this amazing opportunity or for more information, please click the apply button or send your CV to