A senior role taking on considerable responsibility in a small and friendly working environment
Our client is a Public Sector organisation based in Nuneaton that holds strong values and is highly inclusive
The job will involve assisting with the production of management accounts, monthly financial reports and preparing of the budget. Business managers must be liaised with and informative finance reports must be presented to directors and and members of the finance committee.
Problems must be identified and solved, and any suggestions for improvement in financial processes will be warmly welcomed. The role will also involve working with business directors to prepare accounts for external auditing and negotiating contracts and tenders.
Monthly bank reconciliations and month end adjustments must be undertaken.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a knowledge of managing large and complex budgets - essential
- Have a strong understanding of IT systems and financial systems - essential
- Have worked within educational organisations previously - essential
- Have a knowledge of producing monthly management accounts - essential
- Be able to analyse and assimilate complex financial data - essential
- Have outstanding communication skills - essential
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines - essential
A generous salary of £30,000 + term time and 4 weeks + parking