Business Development Manager - Furniture - London/South East
I am seeking an external sales professional to join a market leading Commercial Furniture Company to grow their business with Commercial End Users, Specifiers and Purchasers in London & South East.
The company have a fantastic market reputation and a current UK turnover in excess of £15million. With manufacturing in the UK, the company have built long term professional relationships due to their effective and reliable services, and innovative, stunning British Furniture designs.
What is in it for you?
You will work for an established company that can provide you with long term job stability. With an extremely low staff turnover, the company invest a lot of time into their employees and reward them on their successes – the realistic bonus earnings are £15,000+!! You will join a very social but extremely motivated and successful sales team in London.
- £35,000 – £42,000 (may pay more for ideal candidate)
- OTE – realistic year 1 £10,000 - £15,0000 / year 2 £15,000 - £20,000++
- Company car or car allowance option
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension, healthcare, additional tools for job
- Selling the companies impressive range of commercial furniture to Architects, Designers, Purchasers and direct to Commercial End Users
- Managing projects ranging from £2,000 to £200,000
- Promote the companies stunning portfolio of products to existing and potential clients
- Establishing and developing relationships with Architects and Designers in London
- Networking at events and exhibitions across the South UK including CDW, 100% design etc
- The role is a mix of new business and account management – on joining you will be given accounts to maintain and grow as well as be expected to identify new projects and relationships
- Meeting and exceeding area target per year
- You must have experience selling commercial furniture or interior fit out solutions
- You will have an established network of contacts with specifiers and furniture dealers in London
- Excellent networker and relationship builder with a track record in new business winning
UKdriving license is essential as the role requires daily travel.