Front End Developer
Calling all Front End Developers who are fans of the great outdoors! Come and join a first-class retailer in Greater Manchester now!
Over the years, our client has accumulated a prestigious reputation by delivering high-quality outdoor brands to consumers across the globe. They are at the forefront of outdoor fashion and as they look to expand even further as a business, they are now in need of a problem-solving, gifted Front End Developer to join their fun and friendly team!
The Front End Developer will be responsible for developing interfaces for the website whilst also assisting in the expansion of their other digital platforms. They will also be required to offer their support to the delivery of the web plan as well as the marketing department. An individual who possesses both creative and coding skills will be sure to thrive within this role!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an international retailer!
The Main Responsibilities of the Front End Developer:
- Ensure to maintain effective communication with the web designers in order to deliver successful enhancements to the website
- Write new codes which will be used for the front end development of the website whilst creating user interfaces and page layouts for all other digital platforms
- Liaise with third party agencies and create user- experience strategies with regards to flow, logic and behaviour of sites and pages
- Deliver elevated solutions by demonstrating a strong understanding of SEO principles
The Key Skills required:
- Prior of experience of HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery would be ideal for this role
- Eager to learn and develop their technical knowledge
- A strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite is vital
- A competent knowledge of LESS and SASS framework as well as interaction design
- Proven experience of A/B split development, prototyping and user testing
Is this the job of your dreams? Don’t let it get away! Apply online now!