Business Development Manager
The Tea Makers of London is a luxury tea brand and we are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join the team. The job is based at our Operations Hub in Dartford, Kent. This is a full time permanent role and responsibilities will include an exciting array of business development activities from formulating business development strategy, implementing CRM systems, winning new business, managing existing accounts within HoReCa and Foodservices sector and progress reporting.
The Tea Makers of London is a leading fine tea specialist offering exquisite quality teas, tea training and support to the HoReCa and Foodservices sector. The company has established an excellent reputation within the speciality tea sector and has successfully built a strong following of B2C and B2B client base. The Tea Makers of London is now looking to expand its products and services to the HoReCa and Foodservices sector within London and across the UK.
If you are a determined and an ambitious individual currently in a business development role who has a track record of winning new business and managing accounts in London and across the UK, this would be an ideal job for you. As the Business Development Manager you will have the overall responsibility for strategic planning and execution of the business development plan.
We are in the process of expanding the client base into independent HoReCa and foodservice sector within UK and we are looking for a high calibre candidate to step into a Business Development Manager position! We are a small yet fast growing company and you will be joining our friendly team and there is growth potential within the company for the right individual.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager
- The ability to manage relationships with clients such as F&B Mangers and Chefs within high-end Hotels, Restaurants, Cafés with great balance between operational management and strategic development;
- The ability to identify new opportunities and business potential quickly and to be able to provide solutions using creativeness and flexibility;
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads and successful pitching new business to senior level management;
- Highly organized, articulate and results-oriented individual;
- A self-starter with the ability to learn the trade quickly and strong hands-on attitude.
- Degree in Sales/Marketing discipline desirable;
- Competency in using MS Office package and CRM systems.
About The Role
As the Business Development Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop the B2B strategy and tailor the products and services for each target client base. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for setting up processes and CRM systems to successfully manage the total relationship with new and existing clients within specific verticals to deliver excellent service and client experience. The Business Development Manager will also have the opportunity to develop high impact relationships with luxury end of the HoReCa and Foodservices sector.
Key Responsibilities for Business Development Manager
- Work closely with Senior Management to formulate a strategic business development plan;
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships by ensuring that there is regular and structured contact that will included face-to-face meetings and telephone/email communications;
- Seeking new sales opportunities within the HoReCa and Foodservices and retail sector;
- Developing and executing the strategy for building new opportunities;
- Generating and responding to new sales leads as well as managing the existing accounts;
- Consolidating the current and new leads to a CRM system;
- Carry out competitor analysis and research on industry trends;
- Confidently and articulately present company USP to potential clients;
- Handling enquiries from existing and potential customer and press;
Salary: 25k per annum (Negotiable for candidates with relevant experience and skills)