Printer/Photocopier Field Technician
First Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Printer & Photocopier Field Technician.
A fantastic opportunity is available with a well-established and highly reputable company which supplies and installs Photocopiers and Printers to businesses all around the UK. Based on the outskirts of Birmingham, they are looking for an experienced Field Technician to become a part of their growing team.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of all or some of the following software;
- Printer Driver Installation
- Remote Software
- To install the Printer/Photocopier and relevant software onto the clients Network
- To troubleshoot any software issues which may arise
- To maintain consistency of any relevant software
- Offer impeccable Customer Service
- Excellent time management, planning and prioritising of tasks
- Record notes accurately
- Annual bonus up to £3000 per annum
- Company vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Full Uniform provided
To be considered for the role then please apply via the apply button below. We aim to get in touch within 3 working days of your application, however due to high number of applicants this may not be possible.
First Personnel are an independently owned recruitment agency, established since 1979 and experts in both temporary and permanent recruitment.