Supply Chain Analyst
Data Analyst / £35000 / Oxford
Your new company
I'm working for a business with a global reach and clear plans to progress plans to be the best within their sector.
Your new role
To manage the provision and interpretation of accurate and timely data analysis, business information, and tools so that Group Supply Chain are in a position to manage across the Supply Chain to reflect performance and identify improvement opportunities.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/KEY RESULT AREAS
- Data analysis: Undertake data analysis to enable project support to Supply Chain management by analysis data.
- Business modelling: Manipulate data to summarise cost benefit of project scenarios.
- Monthly KPI's: Manage and ensure the monthly Supply Chain KPI dashboard is generated and available on time.
- 3PL KPI's: Maintain a constant set of KPI's to report performance of all 3pl's activities.
- Inventory reporting: Maintain, manage and provide monthly inventory reporting.
- Weekly Warehouse Volume Report: Take ownership of the weekly warehouse activity report collation from Kettering MI team.
- Ocean and airfreight spend: Surface the global spend on all primary freight activities and identify areas for investigation. Work with external partners to define reporting requirements.
- Qlikview: Key system user within Supply Chain, maintain, keep updated and generate adhoc reports.
- Project work: Support Global Supply Chain Management team with adhoc project work requirements. Liaise with external consultants to provide data. Collate data to show project success.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree level or equivalent
Skills and Behaviours
- Knowledge of operating within a supply chain environment
- Demand planning, production planning and control, cost management
- Stock Management processes
- Structured Systems Analysis and Design methodology, covering data modelling, analysis and interpretation
- High level of numeracy and great attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills, also Visual Basic, Access and Monarch
- SAP R3 and BW intermediate/advanced level reporting
- Internal: Group Supply Chain team, Group Procurement, Finance, Divisional Operations Directors and budget holders, Technology
- External: Suppliers, 3PL providers, developers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.