Qualified Management Accountant
I am currently recruiting for an immediately available opportunity to start. The role will be ongoing for approximately 4 months up until September time.
The role involves preparing and analysing financial information to ensure that the management are making well informed decisions and have the necessary information to do this.
Duties will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance sheets, budgets, cash flows, and variance analysis
- Ensuring spending is in line with budget
- Advising on financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Analysing financial performance
- Interpreting financial data and communicating to both financial and non financial managers
- Supervising accounts payable clerk to ensure all invoices are processes
- Reviewing weekly payment run to ensure invoices/expenses have been authorised
- Liaising with auditors
- Qualified or Finalist ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Commercially aware
- Good communication skills
This is a temporary role and candidates that are immediately available to start will be considered. Based in Central London