Tyre Centre General Manager
We are looking for an experienced individual to join as General Manager overseeing a busy fast fit centre in Micheldever, Winchester.
Our client is the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists. Their board now leads a Group that now employs in excess of 1,500 employees across the UK with plans for further expansion during 2017.
So if you are not looking simply for a job but are genuinely looking to develop a long term career with a forward thinking and expanding company then we would love to hear from you.
The Role of Tyre Centre General Manager
Reporting to the Area Manager your remit will be the co-ordination of the Centre providing outstanding customer care within the local community.
As a General Manager you will:
• Manage the Centre to ensure that they deliver maximum efficiency.
• Oversee the day to day running of operations.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Promote the Customer Journey.
• Manage all departments within the Branch.
• Provide accurate and up to date reporting of weekly and monthly activity as required
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Support the Area Manager with required reports and information.
• Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Have a successful career history within the motor service industry probably working as a mechanic or tyre technician.
• Be an organiser and planner
• Be a proven man manager, great team leader and motivator
• Excellent customer service.
• Clean Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Hours & Salary
As Tyre Centre General Manager you will work an average of 45 hours per week, Monday to Saturday and there is a salary on offer of £35,000 to £38,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, manager, centre manager, retail, vehicle, maintenance, repair, tyres