Based in the centre of Brighton
Up to £21,000 per annum
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a growing and exciting company in the Brighton area on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for supporting the finance team in meeting key monthly deadlines
- Processing on-site consultant timesheets and uploading to billing system
- Maintaining and obtaining missing timesheets
- Raising monthly and weekly invoices and sending to clients
- Quality reviews of invoices and invoicing cycle
- Processing expense claims in line with the group policy and uploading to billing system
- Processing purchase ledger invoices and preparing payment runs
- Other ad hoc assistance across the finance team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner
- Good organisation and workload management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Some exposure to working in a finance role would be advantageous however this is not an essential requirement as you will be trained and developed.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.