Luxury Sales Assistant
Our client is a luxury fashion store based in Oxford who is now looking to recruit a Sales Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. We are recruiting for a number of Sales Assistants on a full and part time basis. We are looking for candidates that have proven experience in the luxury retail sector ideally working within a menswear environment with tailoring experience.
- Have knowledge of the sales targets on a weekly, monthly and financial year basis
- Ensure the customer always feels welcome in the store
- Establish the customer needs through conversation and asking appropriate questions
- Ensure the highest level of service at all times and provide a positive shopping experience.
- Contribute to the team sales, ensuring the branch sales target is exceeded on a regular basis
- Be efficient and professional in all communications including taking and making telephone calls/using email
- Demonstrate to customers and internal personnel a high level of product knowledge
- Explain product features as benefits to the customer
- Ensure alterations are carried out correctly
- Demonstrate knowledge of visual merchandising of the product
- Ensure cash and till procedures are in line with company guidelines
- Maintain high standards of branch housekeeping
- Check stock transfers and deliveries in line with company guidelines
- Ensure high standards relating to time keeping & attendance, health and safety, personal/professional presentation & image, and hygiene, security and fire procedures
- Must be an active member of the branch team whilst being able to self-motivate
- Promote self-development and learning
- Commercial - with a passion for retailing
- Experience as a successful Sales Assistant in a premium brand fashion retailer
- Good communicator
- Experienced in offering a high level of customer service & different sales techniques/approaches
- Demonstrable high level of retail standards
- Window dressing experience
- Tailoring experience
- Retail experience within a Menswear department
Working hours of Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, you will be required to work occasional Saturdays but the stores are closed on a Sunday.
£16000 - £18,000 per annum plus Commission and company clothing allowance.
**Please note, due to high levels of response, only successful candidates shall be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately, your application has not been successful.**